Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whatever Wednesday -- Featured!

Since so many awesome people are linking to my parties, I thought I would change Whatever Wednesday to WOW Wednesday and start featuring my favorites from the link ups the week before.  If you were featured, grab a button and proudly display it on your blog!

These Halloween costumes are made from fun foam.  How cool (and inexpensive) is that?!  You can get all of the details over at Paisley Passions.

I don't know about you all, but I HATE having to get a new razor after only using it a few times.  Check out this amazing tip on how to make them last much longer over at In The Loop.

Isn't this log bench beautiful?!  My dream is to some day live in a log home and if this bench were mine, I don't think my bum would ever get off of it.  :)  Best part, it is HANDMADE.  Go see how they did it at The Paisley Cupcake.


Check these treat bags out!  Aren't they the coolest.  My kids would love these, and not just at Halloween time.  You can get all of the handy details (I know i'm so funny) over at Making Memories With Your Kids.

Isn't this wreath so cute?!  It would take all of my self control not to eat the thing every time I walked by.  I love Candy Corns!  You can get the tutorial over at A Mommy's Adventures.


Well, there you have it!  My favorites from last weeks linky parties.  Keep the links coming people!

If you were featured, please grab a button and display it proudly on your blog.

 

3 comments:

The Paisley Cupcake said...

Thanks for featuring my bench! Glad you like it! :o)

Annabelle said...

Oh what a great costume. And, of course, I love the cotton candy wreath!

Erin said...

Thanks, Sarah, for featuring our Halloween snack hand =o) I really appreciate it!