Monday, October 11, 2010

Messy Monday -- I'm home and I'm BALD!

I did it.  I shaved my head to raise money for children's cancer research.  How's this for a mess?!


There is still time to donate if you want to.  Even $5 will help.  Click here.

Come back tomorrow for the Before and Afters...now that's a transformation you don't want to miss!
What have you done for Messy Monday?  Link it up!

1.  Use the link to your actual blog post, not your blog address.
2.  Grab a Messy Monday button and put it in your blog post or somewhere on your blog.

 
 

 




 

3.  Go check out what everyone else is up to and leave them some comment love!

I'm linking to these sites.  Go check them out!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

You are amazingly brave! Wow!

Unknown said...

WOW! Were you able to send any of your hair to be made into a wig?