Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Transform Tuesday -- Baskets make all the difference!

This week's transformation is simple.  I'll let the pictures do all of the talking.

Before:  Random stuff that I didn't want my kids to get to.

After:  Get a really cute basket from Michaels for 40% off ($9.98 after discount) and put all of your stuff in it...much better!

What have you transformed?  Link it up!!

Here are the rules:

1.  Use the link to your actual blog post, not your general blog address.
2.  Grab a button and post it on your blog somewhere.




 


3.  Check out what everyone has done and leave them some comment love!

I'm linking to these sites.  Go check them out!

7 comments:

kathie said...

Thanks for having me! I am new to your blog, and love it!

Maryle said...

That looks so great, Sarah! It's amazing what a basket can do.

Diane said...

WOW, that basket did make a difference. I need to go take a look at the top of my fridge Ü

The Nifty Nest said...

I could use about a dozen of those! Do you mind me asking how much it was after the discount?

Thanks!!
Liz
The Nifty Nest

Unknown said...

that's cool. and baskets are EVERYWHERE and so easy!

Amy said...

Laughing at the things you didn't want your kids to get to. Duct tape? Haha, probably a good thing to hide.
Glad I found your blog, enjoying all the creative ideas.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Love your baskets!! What a difference, right?