Monday, February 22, 2010

New Hair Cut

When I was drying my hair this morning I noticed that I had a few dead ends (gasp) and I was not very happy.  Time for a haircut!  I've been cutting my own hair for years.  I know my hair better than anyone else, so I know what it can do and what it can't do.  I started cutting hair when I was 11 and have been cutting my own and other's hair regularly since then.  I love it!  Maybe some day I will go to school for it.  We'll see.

I cut about 2 inches off of the back and sides.  Then I layered it, and added some bangs.  What do you think?

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! Way to go! It looks great!

Tiana said...

You are a beauty queen and that is a fact. Love you and miss you!

Mills Family said...

love it Sarah! I remember you used to cut my hair too. You should got to school or better yet maybe you should be a teacher so you can teach others to cut as well as you do. You are amazing! Love you!

Corinne said...

I love it! You are one hot mama :).