Monday, January 18, 2010

Some exciting news!!

I just sold my very first Mei Tai carrier!!  AND it was to a girl in the UK.  AND she is a writer and travel journalist who just happens to be taking an extended trip with her husband and almost 3 year old daughter to Thailand.  She wants the Mei Tai to use when her daughter doesn't want to walk.  AND if it works out well she will be writing about it in her travel column when she gets home.  Seriously...How cool is that?!?  I am giddy!!!

This is the fabric she chose.  Isn't it beautiful?  If I were still wearing my kids, I would definitely make another one for myself out of this fabric.  Now I better get moving so I can ship it to her in time for her trip!


In case you are wondering what a Mei Tai carrier is, or how to use one, you can look here.

3 comments:

Sunshine Promises said...

Congrats, my dear! I LOVE the fabric. I KNOW she'll love it, she'll write about you and you'll be famous. And then I will tell all my friends that I know Sarah, the maker of mei tais.

I miss you. When are you moving to UT?

Tiana said...

Wahoo that is awesome!

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Hey Sarah,
I got your email and I am so sorry for not responding yet. I need more alove time, lol! Congrats on the big sale!