Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I hope you are all enjoying Christmas this year.  We are having a wonderful day.  I wanted to let you all know that we will be out of town from tomorrow until January 4th, but once we get back I am going to hit the ground running.  I have some great things planned for next year and I can't wait to get started!

In the mean time, go check out the giveaway that Jenn at Livin' the Simple Life is hosting.  It is a Pumpkin Patch giveaway, and it is pretty awesome.  Seriously, go check it out.  You better hurry though...it ends at midnight on December 29th (which just happens to be my 9th anniversary...yeah us!).  While you are at it, check out her blog too.  I am so impressed with her decorating abilities and she does it all with thrift store, craigslist, and dollar store finds.  Amazing!

No comments: