Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday E!

Last week was E's birthday.  She turned 6 years old and I can't believe it!!!  I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.  I had a very quick labor and delivery.  It was a bit traumatic actually (shoulder dystocia), but my baby girl was in my arms and I didn't care.  We had to use infertility treatments to get her here, so it didn't matter what else I had to go through for her.  She will always be special to me because she fulfilled one of my life long dreams...she made me a mother.

So, Happy Birthday E!  I hope every birthday brings you happiness and that your life is filled with love and peace.

Every year I make the kids whatever kind of cake they want.  This year E asked for a Tinkerbell cake.  This is what I came up with.  Not to bad, huh?

No comments: