Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday B!

Last week was B's birthday.  She is 3 years old.  Be is the cutest, craziest, happiest, most mischievous child I know.  Sometimes she is like a little devil in an angels clothing.  It doesn't matter though.  I had a very tough pregnancy with her and ended up on partial bed rest for the last 3 months.  My mom came out to take care of us because my husband was on an internship for grad school.  She almost didn't make it here, and I can't imagine my life without her.

She wanted a Hello Kitty cake and a Ballerina cake.  I will make 1 cake of whatever they want, but I won't make 2!  It took me a while and a lot internet surfing, but I finally found a great combination of the two.  I got the idea from Sweet Catastrophe Cakes.  She has a ton of really great cakes.  You should take a minute and look around her site.

No comments: