Monday, May 18, 2009

Crochet Baby Blanket

When my sister had her baby she asked me to crochet her a blanket.  She had a little girl and wanted something pretty.  She also asked me if I could make it white so that she could use it on her blessing day at church.  I found a couple of stitches and combined them together to make this blanket.  It is just the right size for a newborn and is nice enough to display or put away in a hope chest.  I'm so pleased with how it turned out.

It is made of 100% cotton yarn. It can be used as a christening blanket, or a blessing blanket, as a baby shower gift, or as decoration. It measures approximately the size of a receiving blanket. It is made from a smoke-free, pet-free home.

Like the blanket, but wish it was a different color or made of something other than cotton yarn? Contact me and we can create something new for you. If you are interested in this blanket, or getting a customized blanket, you can find my store at http://www.pumpkinpatchdesigns.etsy.com/.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: