Monday, May 25, 2009

Black and Red Anything Totes

Do you ever get tired of lugging around a huge diaper bag or purse?  I know I do.  I find myself wishing I could just grab a few essentials, put it in something CUTE and run out the door.  I was complaining about this to my husband a while back and in true husband fashion he suggested I stop complaining and do something about it.  I thought for a while about what I wanted to do, and I finally came up with these little bags.  They are just the right size for a few things and are cute enough that you can wear them without worrying about how you look.

Each bag measures 12.5 x 9 inches, is 100% cotton, and is fully lined and quilted. The straps are made of ribbon. Each seam is reinforced for extra durability. These bags come froma pet-free, smoke-free home. They are machine washable too.

If you like what you see or want to see more pictures, you can check out my store at http://www.pumpkinpatchdesigns.etsy.com/.

Black and Red Floral bags
Thanks for looking!

No comments: